- Dr. Carter G. Woodson African American Museum, 2240 Ninth Ave. S., www.woodsonmuseum.org
- *Florida Holocaust Museum, 55 Fifth Street S., www.flholocaustmuseum.org
- *Museum of Fine Arts, 255 Beach Dr. NE, www.mfastpete.org
- St. Petersburg Museum of History, 335 Second Ave. NE, (Florida residents only), www.spmoh.org
- *The Dali, 1 Dali Blvd., (Pinellas County residents only), www.thedali.org
- *Creative Clay, 1846 First Ave. S., www.creativeclay.org - 20% off all merchandise and art activities for kids
- *Florida CraftArt Gallery, 501 Central Ave. www.floridacraftart.org - 10% off all gallery purchases over $25
- *Morean Arts Center, 719 Central Ave., www.moreanartscenter.org
- *Morean Art Center for Clay, 420 22nd St. S., www.moreanartscenter.org
- Morean Glass Studio & Hot Shop, 719 Central Ave. (behind Morean Arts Center)
- The Chihuly Collection, 720 Central Ave., www.moreanartscenter.org/chihuly - $1 admission
- St. Pete Store, 100 Second Ave. NE, www.thestpetestore.com - 10% off store purchases, no minimum
Park in downtown garages and ride the St. Petersburg Trolley Downtown Looper or Central Ave. Trolley routes to most locations. www.stpetetrolley.com.
*September is Hunger Awareness Month. Support the St. Petersburg Free Clinic by donating a non-perishable or canned food item at participating Free Museum Day locations.