This event is free and open to the public. A collection will be taken for Interfaith Tampa Bay and UUSP.
Join Interfaith Tampa Bay for their annual Interfaith Thanksgiving event.
we will again focus on the art of storytelling and feature some amazing
storytellers presenting on the theme of gratitude and community. New this year
will be a potluck dinner, where guests are encouraged to bring a dish to share
(as well as a tablecloth) that represents their family or community.
Please RSVP with how many are attending to email@example.com
2018 featured storytellers:
* Shulamit Fagan (Aleph, Multifaith Storytelling Institute)
* Rev. Dr. Doral Pulley (Unity Temple of Truth Church)
* Sheikh Ghassan Manasra (Abrahamic Reunion)
* Joran Oppelt (Integral Church)
* Sheikh Abed and Isra Manasra
For the potluck dinner, everyone is invited to express their own creativity with their personal contributions. We will all help in the setting and the clearing of tables after we are finished with the meal.
We would like for each party to:
- Bring one dish to share with 10 people (in containers ready to serve, with a serving utensil. There will be no electricity for Crockpots or hotplates).
- Bring one large tablecloth (fabric) per family or group – either round or rectangular – to set your table.
- Please bring your own tableware of recyclable paper and/or plastic (plates, utensils, cups and napkins)
- Vegetarian dishes are preferred (no nuts)
*There is no kitchen access, except for washing hands.
A buffet table will be set up on the landing just off of Gilmour Hall and Ana Soledad Vaquer will be there to assist you in arranging your dishes.
We will need a few volunteers to help set up tables (5-6 p.m.) and to clean up / break down tables (8:30-9:30 p.m.)
If you have questions about the food, or would like to volunteer, please contact Ana Soledad Vaquer at firstname.lastname@example.org or via text at (727) 992-9468.