June 1, 2019
9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
CHILDS PARK RECREATION CENTER
4301 13th Ave. South
Join your community in preparing for the 2019 Atlantic Hurricane Season! Hurricane preparedness is paramount for enhancing our community’s resilience and ensuring residents stay safe before, during and after a storm.
During the expo, learn:
• What to expect from strong tropical weather
• How to find evacuation zones
• Local hurricane shelter locations and accommodations
• How to receive storm updates
• What to include in a hurricane supply kit
• How to properly stack sandbags
• The Dos and Don’ts of debris pickup
Attendees will receive supplies to jump-start home hurricane preparedness kits, which have been generously donated by local businesses and organizations.