Sept. 21 - Free Museum Day
Throughout St. Petersburg
9 a.m. to 5 p.m./opening and closing times may vary
- Dr. Carter G. Woodson African American Museum, 2240 Ninth Ave. S., www.woodsonmuseum.org
- Florida Holocaust Museum, 55 Fifth Street S., www.flholocaustmuseum.org
- Imagine Museum, 1901 Central Ave., www.imaginemuseum.org
- Admission free on 1st floor
- All visitors can sign up to receive 2 Bounce back Coupons for a return visit at a 50% off General Admission price. Must be used by 12/31/19. Events not included.
- Retail Sales: Spend $25 and receive a FREE gift. Educational Toys & Games B2G1 FREE. Buy 10 Marbles & receive a free marble booklet. HUGE Clearance Sale.
- Must be in line by 4pm
- No large bags or backpacks allowed.
- Museum of Fine Arts, 255 Beach Dr. NE, www.mfastpete.org
- Free admission for everyone
- 20% discount on new memberships
- Pop up origami folding station in lobby. Fold a paper crane, fox, whale, and more!
- Family activities and games in the Marly room
- The Dali Museum, 1 Dali Blvd., (Pinellas County residents with ID), https://thedali.org/event/arts-alive-dali/
- The James Museum of Western & Wildlife Art, 150 Central Avenue, https://thejamesmuseum.org/event/free-museum-day/
- Florida CraftArt Gallery, 501 Central Ave. www.floridacraftart.org
- “Beautiful and Bizarre” figurative ceramics invitational exhibit Is open through Oct 20
- Morean Arts Center, 719 Central Ave., www.moreanartscenter.org/events
- FREE Saturdays at the Morean activities for children 5 – 10 with a guardian in the “Bank of America Children’s Learning Center”
- EXHIBITS: “Artofficial Intelligence: The 8th Annual St. Petersburg Robot Exchange” – “You Can Feel What We See: Works by Pinellas County Students” – “Morean curated at the Hermitage: Richard Seidel” (located at 151 7th St. S.)
- Morean Art Center for Clay, 420 22nd St. S., www.moreanartscenter.org/events
- Featuring an exhibit of work created by their 2019-20 Artists in Residence. The 48 working artists with studios at the Center also have a wide selection of hand-made pottery and sculpture on sale in their retail areas.
- The Chihuly Collection, 720 Central Ave., www.moreanartscenter.org/chihuly
- The Chihuly is FREE for children under 5 and $3 for WIC and EBT Card Holders through the “Museums for All” program, an ongoing offer that will also apply on Sept. 21.
- St. Pete Store, 100 Second Ave. NE, www.thestpetestore.com - 10% off store purchases, no minimum
Park in downtown garages and ride the St. Petersburg Trolley Downtown Looper or Central Ave. Trolley routes to most locations. www.stpetetrolley.com.